I spent all yesterday re-arranging my room.
mais le petit prince ne repondait pas
Apollo with the Hours - Georg Friedrich Kersting
Vossler concept art.
- no more soda
- think about why and how
- do not feel obligated by anyone who doesn’t give you the care you deserve
- everyone has a past lover
- everyone has a future lover
- the lack is normal
- your feelings are temporary. Your feelings will always change and will change according to many different people, environments, etc.
- Intimacy isn’t only physicality, it is the ability to appreciate, grow, nurture, and accept, your partner
- the pit in your stomach reminds you that your feelings impact your insides, it’s how we feel alive
- I like guys who know how to talk to me
- music you love changes meaning as you change, like all other endeavors
- don’t worry about the space being taken up in someone’s heart by someone else. It is not a reflection on you. Affection is fluid and cannot be duplicated
- Your siblings have the unique position of observing how you posture yourself in your public and private life, remember this
- It’s okay to let yourself be absorbed in art and to feel selfish
- The means may render the end inconsequential and that’s a good thing
- vomit/tears/tremors are necessary now more than ever
- the tension you feel between being invisible and hyper-visible will never go away
- you are exactly where you need to be, there is no rush for anything at all